Create an Event Draft and Add Admins
- Open the CivicRush Web App and Login: http://web.civicrush.com
- Click +Create in the top right
- Select post type: Events
- Enter all information required to publish (Title, Details, Remote or Location, Dates, Times, Categories, and Media) or save as a draft (only requires title)
- Once Published or Saved as a Draft, the post will be displayed
- To add an admin, click Edit Post
- Open the Admin tab and click Add Admins
- Search and select a user to add as an admin
- Click Save as Draft or Publish
When a user is added as an admin to a post, the user will receive a notification and will have access to collaborate in editing post details. Only the Post Owner has admin management permission.
Admin Privileges to Edit Post
When Admins are added to a post they will be able to edit:
- Date and Time
- Service Hours
Learn more about Admins here.